Hey everyone … how are you? Nice to meet you! This is the time & place where you start writing COMMENTS & REPLIES for this class. To begin, you need to introduce YOURSELF to the class by writing your COMMENT.
You might know some of the students in this class, and they might know you, but I’m sure there are some students who you don’t know, just as there are some who don’t know you. By the time WORLI-TOPIC™ 01 is finished, everyone should all know a little bit more about each other.
Nice To Meet You
- WORLI-TUTORIALS™ / Review TEN (10) STEPS
- Write a COMMENT (200 to 250 words)
- Do NOT include the question in your COMMENT
- The PURPOSE STATEMENT can’t be the same as the WORLI-TOPIC™ – it MUST be more SPECIFIC
- CAREFULLY read the other student COMMENTS – choose one that does NOT have mistakes and write a REPLY (170 to 220 words)
- Finish before 9 am Thursday 10.15
COMMENTS ARE NOT OPEN YET.
- Introduce yourself. What’s your name? Where are you from? Where do you live? What are some things you like? What are some things you don’t like? What are some interesting points about you that you can tell people? What are some interesting things you know or have done? Why are they interesting? Explain.
- Make sure you created a filter so you always receive and read WORLITOP™ email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If your comment/reply has mistakes – it will be sent back to you by email, so you can check, fix, and post it again.
- Make sure you check your email (an hour later, the next day, etc.) after you post your comment/reply because you might need to check, fix, and post it again.
- Don’t wait until the last day/minute to write and post your comment/reply – in case you need to check, fix, and post it again.
- If you post your comment/reply right before it’s due (on the last day/at the last minute) and it has mistakes, it will be sent back to you by email, but you will not have time to check, fix, and post it again.
- LATE COMMENTS/REPLIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.